Monday, December 15, 2008

I found a new way to store my wooden stamps...




Well, I needed a good solution to "display" my mounted wooden stamps. Previously they were thrown in a jet max cube drawer. This didn't work to well for me. I didn't know what I had and I never used them, you know the saying..."outta sight, outta mind!"? It's true. I got these little wooden shelves at IKEA. They were in the office dept. I am not sure of the name of them, but if you want to know, I am sure I could do some research and find out. Anyway...they work PERFECT!!!!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Thanks for the idea on storing wooden stamp pads. Will have to check those little shelves out at Ikea!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

You know... I saw them and was wondering what I could do with them... I bought some picture ledges.. (not the real name).. but I might have to take them back as these little things are cheaper.. Thanks for showing this!

Tara said...

Soft....These were 50 cents a piece! They work perfect. They have a couple holes in the top to hang things (for the office) in. So inexpensive, and works perfectly!